The term 'Lasa' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kinnaird House, 1 Pall Mall East, London SW1Y 5BP. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- When you submit content for publication to noticeboard, you agree and represent that you have created that content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it for publication. We reserve the right to edit or refuse to publish your content at our sole discretion.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- To the extent permitted at law, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading site content or any part of it. You can access other sites via links from advicelocal, these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their content.
- You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the advicelocal noticeboard. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Please also view our Copyright and disclaimer notice.